Quickteller Online Casinos in Nigeria
Quickteller is part of a financial ecosystem created by Interswitch Group. It is a powerful e-payment platform based on https://www.quickteller.com/ and offering numerous financial services to Nigerian residents: topping up airtime, paying to over 8000 billers, buying goods or services, and sending or receiving money with online casinos that use Quickteller. This is a multi-channel platform which is aimed at making payments an enjoyable experience. Besides, you can also download the app and use the services on the go.
Perhaps the most important thing is that a customer can consolidate all bank accounts and cards in a single Quickteller platform and thus access all funds from one place. Quickteller also has an e-wallet service known as eCash. Its account is linked to your mobile number.
Quickteller deposit to online casinos
You can use this payment option to fund your favorite online casino in an easy and convenient way. All transactions are made directly on the Quickteller web platform (see the link above) or inside the app, and this is the key difference from other payment tools. To make a transfer, you need to:
- Go to the Quickteller website, log in, open “Pay Bills” and find the name of the online casino in the list. Since it has many clickable submenus, you should look for instructions in the online casino
- The checkout form has four fields that are to be filled out: your User ID, email, mobile number and the amount you want to deposit
- Check the banking details and select Pay. The system will send you an email notification
There are a few alternative ways to deposit funds to online casinos that accept Quickteller and get your head in the game as soon as possible:
- Find a Quickteller Paypoint ATM and top up the casino account
- Dial *322# and listen to the prompts
- SMS “QT HELP” to number 32122
Quickteller withdrawal from online casinos
When in the cashier, you should pick a “Quickteller” or “Quickteller Terminal” option and then enter the sum of winnings you would like to withdraw. Cashouts may take a few days to reach your bank account, and you will get a notification as soon as the money is credited to the account. Keep in mind that your identity may require verification which usually lasts for a few days, especially if you are a new casino member.
Registration and most services in Quickteller are free of charge; however, there are some fees that you have to pay. For example, the software will deduct NGN100 for each transaction you are making, regardless of its size–this is called a convenience fee. Smart readers at this point might understand that Quickteller is excellent in situations where you are going to deposit or withdraw considerable amounts. Suppose, you want to transfer 100,000 Nairas to an online casino, in which case your fee will be as low as 0.1% of the total sum–a fair price, abi?
Generally, transaction limits are established by the servicing bank you have an account at, and by the online casino you are in. However, global limits applied by Quickteller are Transfers NGN500,000; Recharge NGN20,000. The minimum amount you can pay to a merchant is 100 Nairas. Given that, online casinos can set their own limits, which you’d better find out before making payments.
Pros and cons to Quickteller payments
Making all kinds of gambling payments with Quickteller is an easy and comfortable process. Players can rest assured they get high security and convenience all the way. Let’s look closer at the advantages of Quickteller online banking:
- Easy to access. You can find many terminals and paypoints all across Nigeria
- Perfect for massive payments because of a fixed convenience fee
- Numerous payment channels: USSD codes, terminals, mobile app
- Zero charges on eCash wallet top-up
- Fast and safe gambling transactions
Still there are a few pitfalls to this popular option:
- You still need a debit or prepaid card to use Quickteller
- A lot of low ratings (1–2 stars out of 5) left by Quickteller app users.