Verve Online Casinos in Nigeria
Verve is Africa’s largest credit card and payment brand owned by Interswitch. As of 2019, there were more than 20 million Verve cards running on its network, which makes up about 70% of all the cards circulating in Nigeria. There are many digital products and convenient payment options offered to customers in that country, including Verve eCash, Paycode, mPin and other financial services. A card carries a unique 16-digit number, a 3-digit CVV code on the back side and a validity date. Browse our portal to see the best and most reputable online casinos that use Verve.
Verve card solutions
As the biggest domestic payment system, Verve offers a customized selection of card products accepted in 11,000 ATMs across the country:
- Debit card: a perfect way to keep your savings account and expenses under control. It gives you full real-time access to your bank account and you will never overspend a credit limit as there is none. All debit cards are denominated in Naira
- Prepaid card: removing the need to have a bank account, a prepaid card can be funded at many bank branches and ATMs in Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda and Gambia
- Credit card: the company has no proprietary credit cards but issues ones in cooperation with MasterCard. They do hard inquiry for new credit card applications, checking a consumer’s credit score and other factors before approving a card. An initial credit limit is about $500 to $1000 with a possibility to increase it after six months
Consumers from Nigeria may get a Verve electronic wallet and manage all cards in one place. To create an account, you need to visit https://www.myverveworld.com/ and follow the instructions. With the e-wallet, you can shop online, pay subscriptions, receive funds and make gambling payments with online casinos.
Verve deposit to online casinos
Making funds transfer to online casinos is an easy procedure that do not require much effort. Before you head over to the banking page, make sure the online casino of your choice does accept Verve deposit. Then you have to take these steps:
- Log in to the casino account and visit the Cashier page
- Select the Deposit button and Credit Card payment option. It may contain a few global and local brands including Verve
- That done, specify the amount you wish to deposit, sticking to the casino limits, if any
- Enter other required information and confirm the payment. When the money arrives at the casino, you will be notified about it
Verve withdrawal from online casinos
If you think it is time to draw your winnings from an online casino, a Verve card will come in handy. Before starting the related procedures, it is essential that you should consult the withdrawal limits applicable at the gambling site you are playing. Typically, online casinos with Verve present the minimum withdrawal limit of 1000 to 5000 Nairas (may vary widely). You will see the winnings on your bank account in about few hours. Note that the first withdrawal is always monitored closely and the user has to send a package of personal documents to the online casino.
Verve transaction limits and fees
Each bank imposes its own limitations to credit cards. This means you are recommended to check limits with your servicing bank. As a rule, most banks introduce the following limits on Verve card transactions:
- Max amount you are allowed to spend online (e.g. deposit to online casinos): NGN500,000 daily
- Max amount you can withdraw from an ATM: NGN150,000 daily
There are no minimum limits to how much you are permitted to send to online casinos that accept Verve; however, gambling venues fix certain limitations in this regard. Most commonly, you may transfer anything from 100 Nairas and up.
Pros and cons to Verve cards
Being a popular online banking solution for Nigerian gamblers, Verve has many advantages to notice:
- Protection from international frauds. As Verve is a domestic product, it features automatic rejection of all attempts to use the card from foreign countries
- One-time password enabled, which is the second-level authentication used also by global card brands
- Fast deposit and withdrawal to gambling websites
- $0 Fraud Liability
- Verve offers a mobile app with free access anytime
The cons are not game breaking:
- Most cards come with a monthly or quarterly maintenance fee of about NGN50–100. Besides, some banks allow for only 3 transactions free monthly, with a small fee for all subsequent transactions
- Usable only in Nigeria and some African countries
- It is challenging to obtain a Credit Card.